- sleek & lightweight for daily commute or business travel
- exterior shoe compartment
- luggage handle pass-through
- padded 15" laptop sleeve
- nylon is post-consumer plastic
- lining is antimicrobial Ionic+ ™
The LEIGHway Tote
With antimicrobial sustainable nylon
Our versatile tote is designed for the daily commute, overnight business trip or weekend getaway. Interior slip pockets on each end of the tote are designed for a quick and easy shoe change, whether from the office to the gym or the tarmac to the train platform. The luggage handle pass-through makes this an ideal add-on piece with the slide of a zipper, or a convenient pocket for essentials when zipped. This spacious yet sleek modern tote includes a padded 15" laptop sleeve.
- Antimicrobial sustainable nylon
- Water-proof YKK matte finish zippers
- Horizontal front zipper pocket, perfect for one-hand placement of phone, keys, wallet
- Easy access slip pockets on each end of the tote are designed for a quick shoe change (up to womens size 12)
- Luggage handle pass-though to stack easily on wheeled pieces
- Rubber feet to protect the bottom
- 100% vegan
- 15" high by 14" wide at top tapering to 12" wide at bottom by 6" deep (meets all major airline size requirements for a carry-on bag, and many as a personal item)
- 1.0 lb
- Fully lined with Ionic+ ™ Antimicrobial / Anti-Odor material
- Padded 15" laptop sleeve with zipper pocket for cords
- Organization pockets for wallet, badge/passport, business cards
- Includes additional drawstring shoe bag
- Key leash
Ionic+™ is made by permanently bonding 99.9% pure metallic silver to the surface of fiber. It is not a nanotechnology, chemical spray or complex formula—just silver.
Besides effective, LEIGH's custom Ionic+™ linings and SilverWear™ tech knits are truly beautiful, durable, soft to the touch and easy clean. It won't wear off, wash off or fade.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If we are are not completely happy with your LEIGH product(s) during the first three months, you are welcome to return any and all, free of charge, within 90 days. We call this our 90-day travel trial.